axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Espen Falkevik <sp1_falke...@yahoo.com>
Subject Security settings for Axis on Weblogic.
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:43:10 GMT
Hi.
I'm using Axis v. 1-4 on a Weblogic 8.1 SP4.
My webservice is a deployed method on a  EJB, and this method calls some existing functionality
on the EJB (deployed on Weblogic).

My problem is that I need to set some security settings for the Axis, but I'm not sure how
I can do this. When I call the method now, the webservice invokes the method on the EJB, and
I get a unauthorized message because the user "guest" doesn't have permissions to call the
method.

So how do I set the username/password for Axis?

Regards,
Espen