axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Shaoguang Cong <scong1...@yahoo.com>
Subject [AXIS2] How to generate code from two or more WSDL files
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 14:46:59 GMT
Anybody knows how to generate code from two or more WSDL files?

    According to Deepal's article (http://www.wso2.net/articles/axis2/java/2006/09/13/working-with-axis2."),
this seems achieveable using "service group" introduced in AXIS 2.

  I want to know whether this is a future feature or already supported by the current code
base of Axis2. Will very appreciate for an example of what the Ant task will look like and
how to package the code into AAR files (one for each service?).  I try to solve the problem
in the following scenario.

  Say I have three WSDLs: foo.wsdl, bar.wsdl and sec.wsdl. The generated code should be packaged
as
  -src
    -com.xyz.foo/  // code for "FooService", depending on util and sec
    -com.xyz.bar/  // code for "BarService", depending on util and sec
    -com.xyz.sec/  // code for "SecService", depending on util
    -com.xyz.util/  // shared code

  Can this be done with WSDL2Java? Even the code can be generated the way I want, how to package
the code for the AAR files (without duplicating the shared code)? I use XMLBean for data binding.

  Thanks.
  Shaoguang

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done
faster.