axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ali Sadik Kumlali <as_kuml...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: Can't disable the addressing
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 09:39:06 GMT
Hi Alex,

In your 2nd case there are two possibilities while creating the stub of another svc:

1) Passing the current configuration context[1]
2) Creating a configuration context by yourself[2] and passing it

In the first case, there will be only one configuration both for service and client sides.
So, both will be affected from the changes in axis2.xml. If this is your case, then the hint
Paul suggested should work for you, although I haven't tried before.

In the second case, your client code is no different than your desktop scenario.

Regards,

Ali Sadik Kumlali

[1] ConfigurationContext configContext = MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext().getConfigurationContext();
[2] ConfigurationContext configContext = ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem
(REPOSITORY, REPOSITORY + "/conf/axis2.xml");

----- Original Message ----
From: javaDev <wsdev@bk.ru>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2006 9:52:03 AM
Subject: Re[2]: Can't disable the addressing

Hi, gentlemen
Thanx alot for your fast answer.
I still believe that the problem is a matter of configuration: this client code runs in 2
points:
  1. from the desktop, as a stand alone client,
and
  2. whithin the container, called as a part of another svc.
There is no addressing header added in 1st case but it is in 2nd. Since it is the same jars
set, and the only diff is that in 2nd case the client runs within axis2.war, the difference
should be present smwhere here..

Sincerely,
Alex