axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ali Sadik Kumlali <as_kuml...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can't disable the addressing
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 00:01:51 GMT
Hi Alex,

It seems your client code *programmatically* engages the addressing module before invoking
the stub of 'another web svc'. Therefore,
your client code should have a line similar to the following:

stub._getServiceClient().engageModule(new QName("addressing"));

If so, you should comment out this line and give it a try.

Regards,

Ali Sadik Kumlali

----- Original Message ----

From: javaDev <wsdev@bk.ru>

To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Sent: Sunday, December 3, 2006 7:09:41 PM

Subject: Can't disable the addressing

Hi all.

A have a service which in turn call to another web svc. It means axis2.1.1 web-app works as
a server and client sides simultaneously. I do not success to disable the WS-Addressing: after
I commented

    <!-- Global Modules  -->

    <!-- Comment this to disable Addressing -->

    <module ref="addressing"/>

in conf/axis2.xml my service agrees now to receive the request without addressing header but
still sends addressing header when works as a client side. How can I disable an addressing
processing completely?

Sincerely,

Alex