axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "hoy hoy" <livefor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to get soap header from stub in axis2
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:39:55 GMT
I know how to add headers, via:

stub._getServiceClient().addStringHeader(...)

however, after the call is made;

stub.MyMethodToInvoke(...)

I want to view the soap headers that are returned.  Using ethereal (network
sniffer) I can see the headers, but they are not exposed on the stub class.
There are no, stub.getHeader(...) methods that I can use, unless I need to
do something fancier?

How do I get the SOAPEnvelope from a Stub?  Eseentially, the stub is all I'm
working with or do I need to look elsewhere?

Thanks so much for your help Brennan!

Hoy