axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "jim ma" <mail2ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why it only read 28 bytes
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:17:18 GMT
Hi all ,

I think this is a bug maybe introduced by jakarta-httpcore-4.0-alpha2.  When
enable the chunk mode for StringEntity , client will read 28 bytes each time
. Client will read many times when a large payload response returned . This
definitely affects Aixs2's performance.

Axis2 need to set chunk buffersize for HttpCore before invoking
StringEntity.setChunk(true) ?

Regards

Jim