axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Vedha Vijayan <vvija...@comergent.com>
Subject [Axis2] databinding parameters
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2006 00:46:58 GMT
Let me explain my use case and hopefully people have answers to my
query;

I can an existing interface/implementation that I want to expose as web
service. I use Java2Wsdl to generate the wsdl file, which includes the
xsd for the defined objects. For examples, I want to expose

  getUser(com.comergent.api.UserBean b) as a web service.

Since the client should have no dependency on the server object/classes
(com.comergent.api.UserBean), the client uses the generated classes
(com.comergent.xsd.UserBean) from a databinding scheme.

The client uses WSDL2Java and invokes the operation using the generated
classes. The server on having received the call has to construct its
version of a bean (com.comergent.api.UserBean) that adheres to the XSD
specified in the WSDL.

 My question is how do i go about doing this?

One possibility is to register custom MessageReceiver and code to AXIOM
api's to construct the bean. But, is there an alternative approach that
I can adopt.

 Any help/insight will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
vedha

--
Vedha Vijayan