axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Neu" <peter....@gmx.net>
Subject Unable to connect to Axis
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 09:51:59 GMT
Hello,

I have trouble connecting to the axis server with my client program. The
request to the axis server passes through apache httpd which works fine if
the client program is on the same machine as the httpd server.

But when I try to connect from a remote machine to the httpd server and then
to the axis server the call fails.
This matter is not firewall related I opened all ports and the call to the
httpd server works. I can see the call in the access.log.
So something must go wrong between the call from mod_jk to the axis server.
Exceptions I get in the client are the usual
java.net.SocketTimeoutExceptions.

Has somebody an idea what to do? Please see client code below.

Cheers,
Pete

In the stub of my Web Service client I have these proxy settings:

Options options = new Options();
options.setProperty
(Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_MTOM,Constants.VALUE_TRUE);
options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.CACHE_ATTACHMENTS,
    Constants.VALUE_TRUE);
options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CHUNKED, Boolean.TRUE); long soTimeout = 2
* 60 * 1000; options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(soTimeout);
HttpTransportProperties.ProxyProperties proxyProperties = new
HttpTransportProperties.ProxyProperties();

proxyProperties.setProxyName("my.proxy.de");
proxyProperties.setDomain("anonymous");
proxyProperties.setUserName("anonymous");
proxyProperties.setPassWord("anonymous");
proxyProperties.setProxyPort(80);
options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.PROXY, proxyProperties); options.setTo(new
EndpointReference("http://192.168.200.194:8080/axis2/services/binarytest"));
options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.PROXY, proxyProperties);
_serviceClient.setOptions(options);

Versions: httpd 2.0.40, jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9, axis 2.