axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Laurent CHARTIER <chartier.laur...@agora.msa.fr>
Subject AXIS2 - WSDL2Java - ParameterOrder
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:46:39 GMT
I have a problem using WSDL2Java generated objects.
The object for the input message doesn't respect parameter order
specified in the WSDL.

<definitions...>
    <portType name="Identite">
        <operation name="operationName" parameterOrder="nir nom lstp
dtNais nomUsg">

So the invoked WS gives me a SOAPFault saying it founds an element
expecting another instead.

Has someone a similar problem? Can someone help me?

Laurent CHARTIER
Sopra group * pour le compte de AGORA

Ce message est prot?g? par les r?gles relatives au secret des correspondances. Il est donc
?tabli ? destination exclusive de son destinataire. Celui-ci peut donc contenir des informations
confidentielles. La divulgation de ces informations est ? ce titre rigoureusement interdite.
Si vous avez re?u ce message par erreur, merci de le renvoyer ? l'exp?diteur dont l'adresse
e-mail figure ci-dessus et de d?truire le message ainsi que toute pi?ce jointe.

This message is protected by the secrecy of correspondence rules. Therefore, this message
is intended solely for the attention of the addressee. This message may contain privileged
or confidential information, as such the disclosure of these informations is strictly forbidden.
If, by mistake, you have received this message, please return this message to the addressser
whose e-mail address is written above and destroy this message and all files attached.