axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Bruckmayer" <bruckma...@gmail.com>
Subject Java2wsdl ignorring the classpath?
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:27:03 GMT
Hi all!

Sorry for the noob-question but i am not able to get java2wsdl running.

When I'am running java2wsdl without -cp opting i got the following message
An error occured while generating codejava.lang.ClassNotFoundException

When I'am running java2wsdl with -cp . (current directory)
I get Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError:
Provider
javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory could not be instantiated:
java.lang.Instantiat
ionException
        at
javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(XMLInputFactory.java:158
)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils.getXMLInputFactory(StAXUtils.java:
40)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils.createXMLStreamReader(StAXUtils.ja
va:66)
        at
org.apache.ws.java2wsdl.Java2OMBuilder.generateTypes(Java2OMBuilder.j
ava:153)
        at
org.apache.ws.java2wsdl.Java2OMBuilder.generateOM(Java2OMBuilder.java
:122)
        at
org.apache.ws.java2wsdl.Java2WSDLBuilder.generateWSDL(Java2WSDLBuilde
r.java:184)
        at
org.apache.ws.java2wsdl.Java2WSDLCodegenEngine.generate(Java2WSDLCode
genEngine.java:56)
        at org.apache.ws.java2wsdl.Java2WSDL.main(Java2WSDL.java:29)

I've heard that this can be cause when it is not possible to find the maven
- libs.

So I tried:

java2wsdl -cp .;P:\Apache Software Foundation\Maven 1.0.2\lib -cn
src.swa.webservices.SearchDeveloperService.SearchDeveloper -o SearchDevel
operService.wsdl

But the i get: An error occured while generating
codejava.lang.ClassNotFoundException: src.swa.
webservices.SearchDeveloperService.SearchDeveloper

Maven and current directory are in the %classpath% variable:
D:\workspace\swa_DMC>echo %classpath%
.;P:\Java\jdk1.6.0\lib;P:\axis\axis2-1.1\lib;P:\ant\lib;D:\workspace\swa_DMC
;P:\
Apache Software Foundation\Maven 1.0.2\lib

But axis2wsdl does not care...
OS: Windows XP

regards