axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create multiple web services
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 17:37:43 GMT
Rahul,

I would definitely recomend using Axis2 which is where all the innovation is
happening.
Axis is maintainence mode with no active development.

As I understand your requirment is whether u can deploy multiple web
services within the same axis2 instance ? (Rahul correct me if I am wrong
here)
The answer is yes.  You can deploy "n" no of services.

I am not sure about what u mean by keeping them in different directories ??
Can u explain a bit more?

All services are deployed to a single directory as an archive file or in
"exploded format". Either way as a user u really don't have to worry as
axis2 will handle it and they will be distinct independent services.

Perhapse if you can explain what u are trying to achive then we can help u
more.

Regards,

Rajith