axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Moser" <...@zurich.ibm.com>
Subject How to force axis2 library to send out all pending requests?
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:52:14 GMT
I just ran into some problem with fireAndForget(...)-requests. These
obviously get buffered inside AxisEngine. Thus, if the application
terminates immediately after posting the last request(s) these request
get never sent.

I stumbled over this, when experimenting with a command line code
snippet that uses the axis2 library to generate and send out SOAP
requests. I first couldn't understand why these requests had no effect.
After some digging I found out that these request were never received.
After some further digging I realized they weren't even sent out in the
first place. And after even more digging I finally realized, what was
going wrong here...

Is there some shutdown method or such in that library? I searched but
found nothing so far...

Michael