axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alexander Bunkenburg" <inspira...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis 1.4 /CFMX6.1/JRun4
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:11:36 GMT
Hello people

I am still trying to Axis 1.4 working in ColdFusion MX 6.1 which is a kind
of JRun 4.

My difficulty now is

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: No such binding: AxisServer

Apparently, JRun 4 which has Axis 1.0 incorporated, uses its own class
as org.apache.axis.server.AxisServerFactory.
The class is called jrun.axis.JRunServerFactory and it is in jrun.jar.

How can I configure Axis to use a different class as AxisServerFactory, for
example
org.apache.axis.server.JNDIAxisServerfactory? I thought I only have to pass
the
system property
-Daxis.ServerFactory=org.apache.axis.server.JNDIAxisServerFactory
but that seems to be ignored.

Thanks for any help!

--
Alexander Bunkenburg