axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Questions
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 06:24:46 GMT
Hi Michael,

Libs actually mean third party libraries which will be needed by your web
service and WSDL's refer to the WSDL's for the service.  Currently  there is
no option  for  generating the WSDL. Currently the service archieve creator
is just a packaging tool. We hope to improve the plugin by adding all the
options available on the command line, this will be addressed after 1.1though.

I'll add a tool tip and include the details in the documentation. BTW which
version of the axis2-idea-plugin did u use? the 1.1 version of the plugin
will be available soon.

Thanks,
Keith.