axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "S Pole" <sbp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2: doc/lit client stubs
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 15:04:48 GMT
I just tried deploying my services using the RC2 jars. The wsdl is generated
dynamically a the url and I use this wsdl to generate (RC2) wsdl2java client
stubs.
The SOAP request/response on the wire seems to be fine. The client stub for
the TestResponse element also seems to reflect the schema element.

However, on the client side, I get the fol. RuntimeException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subelement products
    at com.test.services.Powerservices2Stub.fromOM(Powerservices2Stub.java
:5401)
    at com.test.services.Powerservices2Stub.getProducts(
Powerservices2Stub.java:149)
    at Test.main(Test.java:26)

According to the wsdl and my server side java code, this element is
perfectly valid in the SOAP response. Is this a potential bug on the client
side deserialization?

My wsdl parts looks like this:
<xs:complexType name="TestResponse">
    <xs:sequence>
          <xs:element name="applicationKey" nillable="true"
type="xs:string"/>
          <xs:element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="products" nillable="true"
type="ax21:Product"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

and the corresponding client stub code looks like this:
       public static class TestResponse implements
            org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBBean {
        /* This type was generated from the piece of schema that had
         name = TestResponse
         Namespace URI = http://dataobjects.test.com/xsd
         Namespace Prefix = ns1
         */

        /**
         * field for ApplicationKey
         */

        protected java.lang.String localApplicationKey;

        /**
         * Auto generated getter method
         * @return java.lang.String
         */
        public java.lang.String getApplicationKey() {
            return localApplicationKey;
        }

        /**
         * Auto generated setter method
         * @param param ApplicationKey
         */
        public void setApplicationKey(java.lang.String param) {

            this.localApplicationKey = param;

        }

        /**
         * field for Products
         * This was an Array!
         */

        protected Product[] localProducts;

        /**
         * Auto generated getter method
         * @return Product[]
         */
        public Product[] getProducts() {
            return localProducts;
        }

        /**
         * validate the array for Products
         */
        protected void validateProducts(Product[] param) {

            if ((param != null) && (param.length < 1)) {
                throw new java.lang.RuntimeException();
            }

        }