axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vaibhav Pandey" <vaibhav.pan...@yash.com>
Subject RE: WS-Addressing setReplyto method name namespace
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:33:31 GMT
Hi David,

Kindly hav a look at the SOAP req/res that i captured:-

My flow is WSAD client--> JBoss WS1 --> RAD WS2

1) SOAP Request from WSAD client to JBoss service:-

POST /axis2/services/WSAddressing HTTP/1.1
SOAPAction: "urn:echo"

290
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Header><w
sa:To>http://127.0.0.1:8089/axis2/services/WSAddressing</wsa:To><wsa:ReplyTo
><wsa:Address>http://127.0.0.1:7390/WSDLStyleTrial/services/WSDLRpcTesting</
wsa:Address></wsa:ReplyTo><wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:C41E22A1B9F671E78211648895
068281</wsa:MessageID><wsa:Action>urn:echo</wsa:Action></soapenv:Header><soa
penv:Body><example1:echo
xmlns:example1="http://example1.userguide/xsd"><example1:Text>Axis2 Echo
String </example1:Text></example1:echo></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
0

2) SOAP Response from JBoss service to RAD service:-

POST /WSDLStyleTrial/services/WSDLRpcTesting HTTP/1.1

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"?>
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
<soapenv:Header>
<wsa:To>http://127.0.0.1:7390/WSDLStyleTrial/services/WSDLRpcTesting</wsa:To

<wsa:ReplyTo>
<wsa:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>
</wsa:ReplyTo>
<wsa:From>
<wsa:Address>http://127.0.0.1:8089/axis2/services/WSAddressing</wsa:Address>
</wsa:From>
<wsa:FaultTo>
<wsa:Address>http://127.0.0.1:8089/axis2/services/WSAddressing</wsa:Address>
</wsa:FaultTo>
<wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:83DE8306AF7616260911648895071715</wsa:MessageID>
<wsa:Action>urn:echo</wsa:Action>
<wsa:RelatesTo
wsa:RelationshipType="wsa:Reply">urn:uuid:C41E22A1B9F671E78211648895068281</
wsa:RelatesTo>
</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
<ns:echoResponse xmlns:ns="http://example1.userguide/xsd">
<return>vaibhav</return>
</ns:echoResponse>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

3) Fault from RAD service:-

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:25:07 GMT

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
<soapenv:Header/>
<soapenv:Body>
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring><![CDATA[WSWS3277E: Error: Could not resolve to an operation.
The message contains an element named
""{http://example1.userguide/xsd}echoResponse"", but this does not match any
operation of the target port. Debug: name:
services/WSDLRpcTesting
implClass:       class wsdlSample.WSDLRpcTesting
implClassLoader:
com.ibm.ws.classloader.CompoundClassLoader@1fc0c87a
   Local ClassPath:
D:\D-Backup\RAD_WS_workspace\WSDL_Style_Checking-RPC-DOCetc_workspace\WSDLSt
yleTrial\WebContent\WEB-INF\classes;D:\D-Backup\RAD_WS_workspace\WSDL_Style_
Checking-RPC-DOCetc_workspace\WSDLStyleTrial\WebContent\WEB-INF\lib\axis.jar
;D:\D-Backup\RAD_WS_workspace\WSDL_Style_Checking-RPC-DOCetc_workspace\WSDLS
tyleTrial\WebContent\WEB-INF\lib\commons-discovery.jar;D:\D-Backup\RAD_WS_wo
rkspace\WSDL_Style_Checking-RPC-DOCetc_workspace\WSDLStyleTrial\WebContent\W
EB-INF\lib\commons-logging.jar;D:\D-Backup\RAD_WS_workspace\WSDL_Style_Check
ing-RPC-DOCetc_workspace\WSDLStyleTrial\WebContent\WEB-INF\lib\jaxrpc.jar;D:
\D-Backup\RAD_WS_workspace\WSDL_Style_Checking-RPC-DOCetc_workspace\WSDLStyl
eTrial\WebContent\WEB-INF\lib\log4j-1.2.4.jar;D:\D-Backup\RAD_WS_workspace\W
SDL_Style_Checking-RPC-DOCetc_workspace\WSDLStyleTrial\WebContent\WEB-INF\li
b\saaj.jar;D:\D-Backup\RAD_WS_workspace\WSDL_Style_Checking-RPC-DOCetc_works
pace\WSDLStyleTrial\WebContent\WEB-INF\lib\wsdl4j.jar;D:\D-Backup\RAD_WS_wor
kspace\WSDL_Style_Checking-RPC-DOCetc_workspace\WSDLStyleTrial\WebContent;
   Delegation Mode: PARENT_FIRST
defaultNS:       null
endpointURL:     null
 OperationDesc[0]:
  name:        getMessage
  returnQName: getMessageReturn
  returnType:  {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string
  returnClass: class java.lang.String
  elementQName:{http://wsdlSample}getMessage
  soapAction:
  style:       wrapped
  use:         literal
  numInParams: 1
  properties:
   KEY(inputMessageQName)
    VALUE({http://wsdlSample}getMessageRequest)
   KEY(outputMessageQName)
    VALUE({http://wsdlSample}getMessageResponse)
   KEY(inputName)
    VALUE(getMessageRequest)
   KEY(outputName)
    VALUE(getMessageResponse)
   KEY(portTypeQName)
    VALUE({http://wsdlSample}WSDLRpcTesting)
   KEY(targetNamespace)
    VALUE(http://wsdlSample)
   KEY(buildNum)
    VALUE(o0444.10)
  method:public java.lang.String
wsdlSample.WSDLRpcTesting.getMessage(java.lang.String)
   ParameterDesc[0]:
    identity:
com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.description.ParameterDesc@13604877
  name:       name