axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian De Pradine <PRAD...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: EndpointReferenceHelper missing
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 13:44:34 GMT
Hello Jose,

If you are using Axis2 1.1 then the EndpointReferenceHelper is in
addressing.mar

Otherwise, you can use the latest nightly build where the
EndpointReferenceHelper has been moved to axis2-kernel.jar

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?