axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "piuemeno\@libero\." <piuem...@libero.it>
Subject [AXIS2] Request-Response Messaging
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:59:58 GMT
hi all,

I would want that some operations of mine client sends a String and that they received other
String like answer. In order to make this I have used In-Out operations with Blocking Single
Transport pattern.

client side
 // Create the call
 Call call = new Call();
 call.setTo(targetEPR);
 call.setTransportInfo(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP,
 Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP, false);
 // Invoke blocking
 OMElement result = call.invokeBlocking("registration", reg);
  System.out.println(result.getText());

Server side
String symbol = in.getText();
OMFactory fac = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();
OMNamespace omNs = fac.createOMNamespace("http://service.wsattachment.geosolutions.it/xsd",
"wsa");
OMElement resp = fac.createOMElement("registrationResponse", omNs);
resp.setText("Registration succesfully");
but the Call class is not resolved. I have seen that
this class would have to be contained in the package org.apache.axis2.clientapi , but this
package isn't in the package of version 1,1.

How can I resolve this problem?

thanks advantage

stefano