axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Moore, Don H" <DHMo...@midamerican.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 unexpected subelement error
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 17:21:00 GMT
The elements are in order.

Let me explain the problem a little more clearly. I generated code using
a wsdl that does not include the field cdCustType because that field was
not in the data.  The data now includes that field, but my application
does not need it and there is nothing in the generated code about this
field. The generated code throws the error when the parser comes to
cdCustType.

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 10:48 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2 unexpected subelement error

Moore,

It depends on the schema. *IF* your schema (in your wsdl) says, they are
needed only then we throw an exception. We also throw an exception if
the schema specifies a certain order and the runtime soap message does
not have the same order.

-- dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://www.wso2.net (Oxygen for Web Service