axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Vallabh.Mu...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject RE: Error Deploying a simple Web Service
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 07:58:16 GMT

Hi,

This error is throw from AdminClient.proces which is present in
axis.jar. Hence I cannot add any try catch block to the same.

What I  understand is  theres some different Exception from
org.apache.xerces.impl.** its getting wrapped into
InvocationTargetException.

I simply don't understand whats the reason for the same.

Reagards,

________________________________

From: subir.sasikumar@wipro.com [mailto:subir.sasikumar@wipro.com]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 12:45 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Cc: Vallabh Mulye-GA
Subject: RE: Error Deploying a simple Web Service

Hi,

This says that the invocationtarget (i.e. your target end point web
service) is throwing an exception which you might have not caught
explicitly.

Only way to find what it is to debug in you server side code.

Keep a java.lang.Exception block and catch whatever is thrown and find
out what it is.

I don't know y AXIS does not propagate the error message that it got
from the server to the client. May be AXIS GURUs can tell that.

Thanks

Subir