axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2.1.1] setOperationContext() not called in the service implementation class
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:33:20 GMT
Hello Mehar

Could you please display your ./META-INF/services.xml?

Thank You,
M-
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information
for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
copying of it or its
contents
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mehar SVLN
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 9:14 AM
  Subject: Re: [AXIS2.1.1] setOperationContext() not called in the service implementation
class

  I am doing this in my code

                  MessageContext inMesasgeContext = MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext();

                  SOAPEnvelope envelope = inMesasgeContext.getEnvelope();

  when i execute it say
  org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.util.NoSuchElementException
          at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:308)
          at com.sonoa.soi.client.SCIConfigServiceStub.createAG (SCIConfigServiceStub.java:1539)
          at com.sonoa.services.config.soicommands.SCIConfigClient.createAG(SCIConfigClient.java:177)
          at com.sonoa.services.config.soicommands.SCIConfigClient.main(SCIConfigClient.java
:648)

  I Cannot access soapenvelope here or what???

  Thanks in advance
  Mehar