axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Relative URL
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 01:34:29 GMT
Good Evening Jing-
implement these few mods  in org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.java/re-compile and re-gen your
code against valid wsdl (in this case PingService)
java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java -uri file:///usr/local/Axis/Axis-2_1/src/modules/codegen/src/PingService.wsdl
the generator will regen both
./src/org/xmlsoap/ping/PingServiceCallbackHandler.java
./src/org/xmlsoap/ping/PingServiceStub.java

    {
        CommandLineOptionParser commandLineOptionParser=null;
        try
        {
  if(new String(args[0]).indexOf("http") == -1)
  {
         commandLineOptionParser = new CommandLineOptionParser(args);
     }
     else
     {
   String new_args[]=null;
   new_args[0] = "http";
   for (int i=1; i<99; i++)
   {
    try
    {
     if(args[i]==null) break;
     new_args[i] = args[i-1];
       }
       catch(ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException aoe)
       {
     break;
       }
       catch(NullPointerException npe)
       {
     break;
       }
      }
   commandLineOptionParser = new CommandLineOptionParser(new_args);
     }
     } //end try
     catch(ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException aoe2)
     {
   System.out.println("WSDL2Code WSDLFile");
   System.exit(0);
  }
        validateCommandLineOptions(commandLineOptionParser);
        new CodeGenerationEngine(commandLineOptionParser).generate();

    }

HTH,
Martin --
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information
for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
copying of it or its
contents