axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Change location of web service
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 20:37:05 GMT
You are asking to break the monolithic AxisServlet into discrete units which of course is not
plausible
The solution I propose to you is to establish differing Tomcat Hosts and configure each AxisServlet
on each host with differing appBase

M-
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information
for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
copying of it or its
contents
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gupta, Rahul" <RGupta@vicr.com>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>; "Martin Gainty" <mgainty@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 3:23 PM
Subject: RE: Change location of web service

Hi Martin

I am getting more confused by that, actually I am very much new to web servcies just started
a week ago and I am using the the most basic way to deploy the web service but the problem
I faced is, there are so many web services available in tomcat/webapps/axis/WEB_INF/ and each
share commor libraries therefore I want to seperate each web service, I mean to say I want
to make each web service independent.
I am not able to understandthe the term "establishing unique hosts for each configuration"
and "absolute pathname or relative pathname".
Is their any basic method that I can apply.
Thanks
Rahul