axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lahiru Sandakith Gallege" <>
Subject Re: Where is the codes from Axis2 Code Generator Eclipse plugin
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 02:53:30 GMT
At the last page of the Code generator plugin either you can add the
generated code to a existing project in current eclipse workspace or
you can select to save them to a prefered location on file system.
So after finishing the wizard sucessfully then, by refreshing the
workspace/importing the file system project you can see the generated
codes.(depending on the place where you select to save the generated
code above).

Pls have a look on
By following this you can have a compilable code.