axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chamikara Jayalath" <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2]Savan Module - possible to notify client instead of another service?
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 23:22:17 GMT
Hi Bastian,

Yes. The way u suggested will certainly work. All u need to have is a
endpoint that is capable of capturing the events send by the EventSource.

You can set this endpoint as the delivery EPR, of the EventingClient.
e.g.:
        String address = "address of your desired delivery endpoint";
        EventingClientBean bean = new EventingClientBean ();
        String id = "id1";
        bean.setDeliveryEPR(new EndpointReference (address));
        eventingClient.subscribe(bean,ID);

Thanks,
Chamikara