axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <vincenzo.vit...@accenture.com>
Subject How to set up attributes for JSSESocketFactory.
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:27:02 GMT
I'm using Axis 1.4 and I wanna use SunJSSESocketFactory (or the IBM
version in Unix environment) (up to now I used the fake version) for
server and client certificate utilization.
I couldn't understand how to add in its attributes Hashtable the
parameters needed (keystore, keypass, etc.).
The application servers used are Tomcat and WebSphere.

Sorry for such a newbie answer... :-)

Thanks,
Vicio.

Accenture