axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <vincenzo.vit...@accenture.com>
Subject Problem with IBMFakeTrustSocketFactory...
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:34:42 GMT
Hi all,

in our project we experienced a problem with:

AxisProperties.setProperty("axis.socketSecureFactory",
"org.apache.axis.components.net.IBMFakeTrustSocketFactory");

used in WebSphere
(org.apache.axis.components.net.IBMFakeTrustSocketFactory with Sun JDK).

The problem is exactly the same described in :

http://www.javalobby.org/java/forums/t65777.html

I recompiled the entire source and it worked... But recompiling the
source with a different JDK seemed to me too much!!!

I noticed that the difference between the SUN compiled jar and the IBM
compiled one is in the specific classes files for SUN or IBM. Simply
they are not present in one case or in the other.
I solved the problem creating a patch jar with only the three missing
class files in it.

Is there a better solution? Why the IBM specific classes are not
included in the distributed jar?

Thanks,
Vicio.

Accenture