axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bruno Negrao" <bneg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Converting from UTF-8 to ISO-8859-I with Axis2 and Java
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:52:33 GMT
No Davanum,

It seems you still didn't understand my problem.

The Strings returned by OMText.getText() have all the NON-ASCII characters
invalid.

Let me show you some examples of what I'm getting:

Instead of returning "Abricó Guimarães", it returns "Abricó Gimarães"
instead of returning  "Fábio Jr.", it returns "Fábio Jr."

But Davanum, I was hoping you would appear with one of your magip
options.seProperty()...

Davanum, I noticed my SOAP server is not returning the http header
Could axis2 be extracting the character encoding from that header, and since
it is missing, setting it as utf-8?

Thank you,

bruno.