axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cox, Brian \(GE Infra, Energy\)" <brian....@ge.com>
Subject RPC WSDL/ Codegen?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 04:24:34 GMT
There appears to be a problem with either the RPC WSDL code generation or the wsdl generation.

If I start with a valid RPC WSDL and generate the server skeleton using the command:

C:\1test>wsdl2java -uri BookQuoteModified.wsdl -d xmlbeans -o client -p com.ems.client

I receive a valid skeleton.  If we go ahead and compile/deploy the generated skeleton, and
then ask for the wsdl from the service.  We are presented with a doc/literal wsdl.  It seems
there is an error either in the initial codegeneration or in the service wsdl generation.

Attached is a sample RPC wsdl (BookQuote2.wsdl) which ships with Axis2.

Thanks,

Brian

 <<BookQuote2.wsdl>>