axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cox, Brian \(GE Infra, Energy\)" <brian....@ge.com>
Subject Axis2 Codegen Problem?
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 19:16:43 GMT
I seem to be having problems generating the source code for the attached rpc wsdl.  I believe
the wsdl to be correct, however, I wouldn't rule it out.  The wsdl is a modified version of
the standard BookQuote wsdl.  I added an additional fault and changed the return data types
from xsd:anyType to xsd:string.  When I generate I receive the exception below[1]:

I have found through testing that if I change the two fault data types back to anyType the
code will generate, however, only one fault is generated and it always seems to be the InvalidIsbnFault
regardless of the location in the wsdl which I am unsure why.

Therefore, I see two problems:

*	The use of xsd:string as a return type (same results for xsd:int and I am sure others).
*	Source code is only generated for one fault.

I am using the Version 1.1 nightly build from October 29.

I am curious if anyone else has encountered similar problems with rpc code generation.

Thanks for the help.

Brian

 <<BookQuoteModified.wsdl>>

[1] - Codegen Output

C:\1test>wsdl2java -uri BookQuoteModified.wsdl -d xmlbeans -o client -p com.ems.client
Using AXIS2_HOME:   "C:\axis2-1.1"
Using JAVA_HOME:    "C:\Progra~1\Java\jdk1.5.0_06"
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.databinding.UnmatchedTypeException: No type was mapped to the name string
with namespace http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:224)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: org.apache.axis2.wsdl.databinding.UnmatchedTypeException:
No type was mapped to the name string with namespace http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.emitStub(AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:299)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:213)
        ... 2 more