axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <kumar.vin...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2]- Issue with generating source code using WSDL2Java
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:36:13 GMT

Keith,

Here is the WSDL file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<wsdl:definitions name="ConferenceScheduler"
targetNamespace="http://scheduler.wipro.com/scheduler
<http://scheduler.wipro.com/scheduler> "

xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/> "

xmlns:tns= "http://scheduler.wipro.com/scheduler
<http://scheduler.wipro.com/scheduler> "

xmlns:xsd1="http://scheduler.wipro.com/xsd
<http://scheduler.wipro.com/xsd> "

xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">

<wsdl:types>

<xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://scheduler.wipro.com/xsd"

xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"

elementFormDefault="qualified">

<xsd:element name="ConferenceBookingDetails">

<xsd:complexType>

<xsd:all>

<xsd:element name="conferenceId" type="integer"/>

<xsd:element name="confAgenda" type="string"/>

<xsd:element name="endTime" type="string"/>

<xsd:element name="maxParticipants" type="integer"/>

<xsd:element name="passCode" type="string"/>

<xsd:element name="conferenceEndDate" type="string"/>

<xsd:element name="conferenceEndTime" type="string"/>

<xsd:element name="conferenceStartDate" type="string"/>

<xsd:element name="conferenceStartTime" type="string"/>

<xsd:element name="title" type="string"/>

<xsd:element name="startTime" type="string"/>

</xsd:all>

</xsd:complexType>

</xsd:element>

<xsd:element name="ParticipantDetails">

<xsd:complexType>

<xsd:all>

<xsd:element name="participantId" type="int"/>

<xsd:element name="email" type="string"/>

<xsd:element name="firstName" type="string"/>

<xsd:element name="lastName" type="string"/>

<xsd:element name="participantType" type="integer"/>

<xsd:element name="guestCount" type="integer"/>

<xsd:element name="userId" type="string"/>

<xsd:element name="conferenceId" type="integer"/>

</xsd:all>

</xsd:complexType>

</xsd:element>

<xsd:element name="ListOfParticipant">

<xsd:complexType>

<xsd:sequence>

<xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0"
name="conferenceParticipants" type="xsd1:ParticipantDetails"/>

</xsd:sequence>

</xsd:complexType>

</xsd:element>

<xsd:element name="Result">

<xsd:complexType>

<xsd:all>

<xsd:element name="conferenceId" type="integer"/>

</xsd:all>

</xsd:complexType>

</xsd:element>

</xsd:schema>

</wsdl:types>

<wsdl:message name="ScheduleConferenceInput">

<wsdl:part element="xsd1:ConferenceBookingDetails" name="a"/>

<wsdl:part element="xsd1:ListOfParticipant" name="b"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="ScheduleConferenceResult">

<wsdl:part element="xsd1:Result" name="c"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:portType name="ConferenceSchedulerPortType">

<wsdl:operation name="ScheduleConference">

<wsdl:input message="tns:ScheduleConferenceInput" />

<wsdl:output message="tns:ScheduleConferenceResult" />

</wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:portType>

<wsdl:binding name="ConferenceSchedulerPortBinding"

type="tns:ConferenceSchedulerPortType">

<soap:binding style="document"

<wsdl:operation name="ScheduleConference">

<soap:operation
soapAction="http://scheduler.wipro.com/ScheduleConference"
style="document"/>

<wsdl:input>

<soap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:input>

<wsdl:output>

<soap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:output>

</wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:binding>

<wsdl:service name="ConferenceSchedulerService">

<wsdl:port binding="tns:ConferenceSchedulerPortBinding"

name="SchedulerPort">

<soap:address

location="http://scheduler.wipro.com/wsdl/Scheduler.wsdl"/>

</wsdl:port>

</wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>

I am using adb while generating source code.
Thanks & Regards,
Vinodh