axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gul Onural" <onu...@nortel.com>
Subject RE: Updating deployed services
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:42:13 GMT
Axis2 supports "hot deployment" only. It doesn't support "hot update".
You will need to restart the application container to get your  updated
.aar in effect.

Gul

-----Original Message-----
From: Niklas Saers [mailto:niklassaers@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 11:15 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Updating deployed services

Hi guys,
I've put a my service .aar in WEB-INF/services and enabled it. When I
copy in an updater version of my .aar to overwrite it I was expecting it
to be reloaded, but it isn't. When I then inactivate it, overwrite it
and re-activate it, it still doesn't reload. Strange thing. Could you
tell me what is going on or point me to the appropriate newbie FAQ?

Cheers

  Nik