axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Browne, Anthony A" <anthony-bro...@uiowa.edu>
Subject Socket write error
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:19:25 GMT
Hello everyone,

	I'm getting the error:

		RemoteException: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Connection
has been shutdown: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.net.SocketException:
Software caused connection abort: socket write error

from my client code and I can't determine why. I generated my client
code from IDEA's Axis 1.4 plugin and only had to change the timeout and
credentials (since the server deploys an ssl web service). Otherwise,
I'm using the default configuration from the generated stubs.
	Everything works fine when I use small data sets, but when the
data gets large, the above exception gets thrown. I've looked everywhere
and can't find an answer. I saw many similar problems in the archives,
but no answers.
	I don't think it's memory related, but I could be wrong. My
development machine is an XP with a lot of memory. I am wondering if
this is a problem with the server. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.