axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jagannath <jagann...@adventnet.com>
Subject Colliding element names
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 05:03:23 GMT

Hi,

I have a WSDL wherein two element types are defined with similar names with
the only difference being the first character case. One is upper and the
other one lower as shown below

<xsd:element     name="productUpgradeResponse">
    <xsd:complexType>
     <xsd:sequence>
      <xsd:element
xmlns:tp="java:sunrise.crm.integration.dto.bo.product"
        type="tp:ProductUpgradeResponse"
        name="result">
      </xsd:element>
     </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>
   </xsd:element>

<xsd:complexType     name="ProductUpgradeResponse">
    <xsd:sequence>
     <xsd:element       type="xsd:string"
       name="application"
       minOccurs="1"
       maxOccurs="1"
       nillable="true">
     </xsd:element>
     <xsd:element
xmlns:tp="java:sunrise.crm.integration.dto.process.order.capture.eshop"
       type="tp:ArrayOfWorkflowItem"
       name="item"
       minOccurs="1"
       maxOccurs="1"
       nillable="true">
     </xsd:element>
     <xsd:element       type="xsd:string"
       name="transactionId"
       minOccurs="1"
       maxOccurs="1"
       nillable="true">
     </xsd:element>
    </xsd:sequence>
   </xsd:complexType>

The problem is when I use WSDL2Java it throws a DuplicateFileException
saying ProductUpgradeResponse.java already exists.

Is there a way I can prevent WSDL2Java from converting the first character
to upper case. The WSDL file cannot be changed as it is in production.

Regards,
Jagannath