axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Paulo Henrique <paulo_olive...@adplabs.com.br>
Subject Re: About HTTPSender not closing the Socket
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 02:36:02 GMT

I can tell you that we call the same webservices (host/port/service)
multiple times in different threads...
Does it can be causing this delay on the Fin,Ack ? Have you seen this kind
of problem before?

BTW, current value is (looks like a resource bundle):

optionTimeout00=timeout in seconds (default is 45, specify -1 to disable)