axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Yadav, Yogendra \(IT\)" <Yogendra.Ya...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Extending class to write new listener throws NoClassDefFoundError
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 22:54:15 GMT
Hi,
I am writing a new transport listener. The listener extends my framework
class and implements TransportListener interface like this...
public class TIAF2AXIS2Listener extends TIAFDefaultDriver implements
TransportListener

Then I declared it in axis2.xml file like this...
    <transportReceiver name="TIAF"

class="org.apache.axis2.transport.tcp.TIAF2AXIS2Listener">
        <parameter name="port" locked="false">6062</parameter>
        <!--If you want to give your own host address for EPR
generation-->
        <!--uncommet following paramter , and set as you required.-->
        <!--<parameter name="hostname"
locked="false">tcp://myApp.com/ws</parameter>-->
    </transportReceiver>

When I start SimpleAxis2Server it fails to start the transports and
throws NoClassDefFoundError for class
org.apache.axis2.transport.tcp.TIAF2AXIS2Listener.

Any ideas on how to resolve this ?

-yogen