axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "sridhar vudutha" <sridhar.jfo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 - DIME support
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:15:08 GMT
Martin,
    Thanks for the info. I will give it a try using globus toolkit. I'm
still skeptical about the below code, since I'm having problem while
receiving the SOAP response. The service is sending the DIME attachment
which I don't have to read but just have to ignore it and read the response.
I'm not even getting the SOAP response, I mean the parser is throwing
exception "javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog" when it
receives the response.

Anyway...will give it a shot.

Thanks,
Sridhar.