axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] - WSDL2Java code generation using XMLBeans
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 05:26:54 GMT
please use Axis2 1.1 which will be released soon or a nightly build.

I tried GoogleSearch.wsdl  with a the code in the repository. Codegeneration
seems to be ok. But got the following exception when actually calling to the
service.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '411' - 'Length
Required'; nested exception is:
    org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '411' - 'Length
Required'; nested exception is:
    org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '411' - 'Length
Required'; nested exception is:
    org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '411' - 'Length
Required'
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(
CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:225)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:670)
    at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(
OutInAxisOperation.java:365)
    at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(
OutInAxisOperation.java:295)
    at googlesearch.GoogleSearchServiceStub.doSpellingSuggestion(
GoogleSearchServiceStub.java:163)
    at googlesearch.GoogleSearchServiceTest.testdoSpellingSuggestion(
GoogleSearchServiceTest.java:33)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit2.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java
:31)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:86)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '411' -
'Length Required'; nested exception is:
    org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '411' - 'Length
Required'
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons
(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:340)
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(
CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:205)
    ... 28 more
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '411' -
'Length Required'
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPOverHTTPSender.send(
SOAPOverHTTPSender.java:144)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons
(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:334)
    ... 29 more

As I remember we have to set a parameter in the stub to overcome this
problem but could not realy remember it.

Amila.