axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Yang Zhonghua \(Dr\)" <EZHY...@ntu.edu.sg>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Is Axis2 1.1 working for you?
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 00:58:43 GMT

I just recently downloaded axis2 1.0 and developed some example ws.
Yesterday I read the news on axis2 1.1. I expected it to be better than
axis2 1.0. To my surprise, the example that works in axis2 1.0 no longer
works (I re-done the example in axis2 1.1 environment).

While I am new user of axis2 and play with it only recently when I
happened to find time, I found that it might not be a good idea to
release the software which was leading the new users to be discouraged.

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 3:13 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Cc: Axis developer list
Subject: [Axis2] Is Axis2 1.1 working for you?

Folks,

Please chime in with your observations:

- Is Axis2 1.1 working for you?
- Did you find a problem?
- Is it in JIRA? (What's the JIRA issue #)

based on this feedback, depending on the issues/problems, the dev team
can decide on whether to cut a quick 1.1.1 off the 1.1 branch and what
that 1.1.1 should contain as fixes. Otherwise, onwards towards 1.2...

Thanks,
dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://www.wso2.net (Oxygen for Web Service