axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Perner <philipp.per...@healthgate.at>
Subject Re: pb with String parameter: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 15:08:24 GMT
Hi,

Do you route your soap messages over the soap monitor?
This error message occured when I tried to transfer SwA Messages (with
attachments greater than ~20kB)
Turn off your soap monitor and try to send again.

BTW: Does anyone have a workaround for using soap monitor for higher
attachments?

kr,

philipp