axis-java-user mailing list archives

From adrian rutle <adr...@rutle.no>
Subject Re: PLEASE HELP client-side Axis2SampleDocLit
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:37:01 GMT
Paul Fremantle skrev:
> Adrian
>
> As far as I can see you are trying to persuade java to include every
> class in the lib directory by specifying -cp c:\axis2-1.1\lib

Thanks, I have now solved this issue. I have to say that it's been a
while since the last time I progammed in Java...
Now it's this code whic makes me crazy:

try
        {
            org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub stub
                = new
org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub(null,

"http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Axis2SampleDocLitService");
            //Create the request document to be sent.

org.apache.axis2.userguide.axis2sampledoclit.EchoStringDocument reqDoc =

org.apache.axis2.userguide.axis2sampledoclit.EchoStringDocument.Factory.newInstance();

            System.out.println("The Stub is created, hurra!");

            reqDoc.getEchoString().setEchoStringParam("Axis2 Echo");
            //invokes the Web service.

org.apache.axis2.userguide.axis2sampledoclit.EchoStringResponseDocument
resDoc =
                stub.echoString(reqDoc);

System.out.println(resDoc.getEchoStringResponse().getEchoStringReturn());

        }
        catch (java.rmi.RemoteException e)
        {
            e.printStackTrace();