axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Menzner <rmenz...@L1id.com>
Subject [AXIS2 1.1 RC2] IncompatibleClassChangeError in populateAxisService()
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 12:37:31 GMT
Hi together,

I have created a trivial service from a handwritten wsdl file (top-down)
and have added
code to the skeleton class. services.xml is patched so that the original
wsdl is used by
Axis2. The resulting service is deployed and it can be tested
successfully with
Netbeans / Add Webservice in the Runtime tab.

I have a trivial client program which also uses the stub classes
generated by wsdl2java. When
executing my client, I receive the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
        at
com.identix.astra.queue.AstraQueueServiceStub.populateAxisService(AstraQueueServiceStub.java:30)
        at
com.identix.astra.queue.AstraQueueServiceStub.<init>(AstraQueueServiceStub.java:135)
        at
com.identix.astra.queue.AstraQueueServiceStub.<init>(AstraQueueServiceStub.java:162)
        at axis2client.Main.main(Main.java:86)

My offending source line is

        AstraQueueServiceStub   clientL = new
AstraQueueServiceStub("http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/AstraQueueService");

The URL is correct and I cannot image what is wrong with this line.

I would appreciate any hints and comments.

Thanks and best regards,
-Rainer