axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Augusto Arcoverde da Rocha" <agarobr.lis...@gmail.com>
Subject Help to throw an Exception
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:29:05 GMT
I have created a service class (bellow), defined the services.xml
(bellow) and generated a jar into axis2/services folder. The wsdl was
automagic generated. But when I try use this web service from a
client, it got only "java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP
response code: 500 for URL:
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyService".

I'm trying understand how to generate an soap exception with Axis2...
If somoene have some tips or a more detailed documentation about
this... give me a help =)

Thanks!
Augusto

-------

I have created a service class like this:
-----
public class MyService {
    public void operation() throws Exception {
        throw new Exception();
    }
}
-----

The services.xml look like below:
-----
<service>

    <description>
		Exception Test
    </description>

    <parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="false">MyService</parameter>

   	<operation name="operation">
           <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
	</operation>

</service>
-----