axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Meghana Joglekar" <megha...@gmail.com>
Subject ClassCastException on Factory.newInstance()
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:01:54 GMT
Hello,

I generated code for the attached wsdl using wsdl2java and XmlBeans binding.
Here is my code that is trying to invoke the webservice -

File f = *new* File(
"D:\\dev\\ibs.trunk\\common\\tomcat5.5.17\\bpr-backup\\GetPropertiesFlow-
works.bpr");

AeDeployBPRSkeletonServiceStub serviceStub =
*new*AeDeployBPRSkeletonServiceStub();

DeployBpr deployBpr = DeployBpr.Factory.*newInstance*();

deployBpr.setABprFilename( "GetPropertiesFlow.bpr");

Base64 base64File = Base64.Factory.*parse*( f);

deployBpr.setABase64File( base64File.getStringValue() );

DeployBprDocument deployBprDocument = DeployBprDocument.Factory.*parse*( f);
serviceStub.deployBpr( deployBprDocument );

I always get ClassCastException on Factory.newInstance(). Why is that?
Please help me here. I have been searching for answer on both XmlBeans and
Axis lists with little luck.

Thank you,

Meghana