axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ulf Heyder" <uhy00...@gmx.de>
Subject [AXIS2] attach dumb XML, WSDL2Java, ADB
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:16:43 GMT
Hi again,

I now learned aboput attaching binary data using MTOM using base64 encoding. Is this in your
opinion the optimal way to send embedded "dumb" xml data (dumb means without schema information)
via SOAP? Or may I embed any XML into the SOAP message, e.g. as string?

Ulf

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:49:17 +0100
Von: "Ulf Heyder" <uhy00001@gmx.de>
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [AXIS2] WSDL2Java, codegenerator, binding to JAX-B generated classes

The longer I think about it I come to the point, that I have to transport the XML data (with
the complex xsd structure) as attachment using SwA. I don't think that I become happy trying
to bind 12800 JAX-B classes or xmlbeans to AXIS.

Any hints for defining soap attachments in wsdl for later codegeneration with Eclipse Axis2_Codegen_Wizard_1.2.0
plugin?

Thanks, Ulf

-------- Original-Nachricht --------