axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Bastian Köhler <baschtikoeh...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: [AXIS2]Savan Module - possible to notify client instead of another service?
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:45:28 GMT
Hi Chamikara,
Thanks for your answer. I tried it today as suggested, but it didn't work.
The problem is, that i do not get any exception or axis fault, but the
messages aren't delivered to my client.
I first start a http server on the client side and register the service
(POJO), which will be the endpoint for the messages.
ConfigurationContext context =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null,
null);
AxisService service =
AxisService.createService(ListnerService1.class.getName(),
context.getAxisConfiguration());
context.getAxisConfiguration().addService(service);
SimpleHTTPServer server = new SimpleHTTPServer(context, 8081);
server.start();

Then the Subscription is done.

String address = "http://127.0.0.1:8081/axis2/services/ListnerService1";
EventingClientBean bean = new EventingClientBean ();
String id = "id1";
bean.setDeliveryEPR (new EndpointReference (address));
eventingClient.subscribe(bean,ID);

The http-Server on the client side is running
(http://localhost:8081/axis2/services/ListnerService1 shows the generated
wsdl) and on the server side the
Messages are generated.
In the API there is another method to create a service
"createClientSideService". Do i have to use this method instead?

Bastian.