axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ali Sadik Kumlali <as_kuml...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using asynchronous messaging
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 07:04:50 GMT
Hi Dalys,

Please see my comments inline.

Regards,

Ali Sadik Kumlali

Don't know about .Net. In the case of Axis2 client,
it will create a separate listener at replyTo address
for the callback from the service side. When your
service side completes the process, it will return
the result back to the replyTo address of the
incoming message. These are all automatically
handled by Axis2, if you provide suitable WSDL and
generate the skeleton(for the service side) and the
stub(for the client side) from it.

http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=axis2%20asynchronous&l=axis-user@ws.apache.org&start=10