axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Hannay <matt_hann...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: axis to spring
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 23:56:25 GMT

Do I need to wire the ApplicationContextHolder up?
isnt this only for outside a container?

>From what i can gather all I need to do is
put the entries in the services.xml
and this should take care of the class loading and
service deployment

<parameter name="ServiceTCCL"
locked="false">composite</parameter>
        <parameter name="ServiceObjectSupplier"
locked="false">

org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.SpringAppContextAwareObjectSupplier
        </parameter>
        <parameter name="SpringBeanName"
locked="false">
            AddressBook_v1_0_0Skeleton
        </parameter>

and the axis spring config/init class class
<service name="AddressBook_v1_0_0"
class="au.gov.qld.health.s8online.config.AxisSpringConfig">

Matt

--- robert lazarski <robertlazarski@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you have this spring bean wired in your
> serviceContect.xml file?
>
> <!-- Configure spring to give a hook to axis2
> without a ServletContext -->
>   <bean id="applicationContext"
>     class="

org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.ApplicationContextHolder"

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/branches/java/1_1/xdocs/1_1/spring.html