axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Hannay <matt_hann...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: Axis2 Spring Integration, Problems using
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 01:13:18 GMT

I am just starting to put spring into my axis2
project now and am using following

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/branches/java/1_1/xdocs/1_1/spring.html
(Seems to be a problem in the html so use IE)

This may give you some Idears

Matt

--- John Pfeifer <john.pfeifer@hnpsolutions.com>
wrote:

> Below I have a snippet from my spring context file
> that I use in one of my .aar files.
>
> The application works fine when I don't use the
> ProxyFactoryBean, but when I include it, I get a
> NoClassDefFoundException for the
> foo.dao.PayCaptureContextDAO
>
> I did some digging into the spring code and it looks
> like spring uses the Context class loader to load
> these classes (and not the AAR deployment
> classloader, which is where my jar file resides).
> Has anyone else encountered this problem?  If so,
> what was your solution?
>
> I really need to make this work because my web
> service uses hibernate for persistence and that code
> uses proxy's for declarative transactions.
>

>     <bean id="methodInvocationTimer"
> class="foo.MethodInvocationTimer"/>
>
>     <bean id="payCaptureContextDAOTarget"
> class="foo.PayCaptureContextDAOImpl">
>         <property name="sessionFactory">
>             <ref local="bmlXASessionFactory"/>
>         </property>
>     </bean>
>
>     <bean id="payCaptureContextDAO"

class="org.springframework.aop.framework.ProxyFactoryBean">