axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "xu cai" <jeffrey...@gmail.com>
Subject The WSDL generatd by Axis 1.4 violate WS-I Basic Profile 1.1 R2801
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 07:23:46 GMT
hi all,
For each services deployed in Axis 1.4, the wsdl file can be retrieved thur
axis servlet. I validate the generated wsdl file according to WS-I Basic
profile 1.1 and there is an failure item .

R2801:  A DESCRIPTION MUST use XML schema 1.0 Recommendation as the basis of
user defined datatypes and structures.

in the generated wsdl, the element "error_string" should be xsd:string. but
it's tns1:string, in which tns1 is defined as xmlns:tns1="*
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/*"
<complexType name="BtsSoapException">
        <sequence>
          <element name="error_code" type="xsd:int"/>
          <element name="error_string" nillable="true" type="tns1:string"/>
        </sequence>
</complexType>

I checked the original wsdl file I used to develop my service, and find all
data types are defined using XML schema 1.0 Recommendations

--
- xucai